Tuesday, January 20, 2015

my body is the canvas. the photodermatitis is my paint.


Once I understood that I could not change my condition, the idea of making something beautiful out of it came to mind -- the book was a start, but I think I still have much more to create.

I love flowers. I never realized how much I loved them and nature in general until I moved to the U.S.
Often times I think about my photodermatitis as a delicate beautiful flower... A simple reminder
 of how amazingly unpredictable nature can be.

I've been away for a while... Just enough to refocus on my illustrations and to experiment with photography. While I still call this a work-in-progress, I am happy to share that I have found a style that I enjoy very much. There's more to come, so stay tuned and drop me a line if you wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment